Quality Control Guidelines
- Orson has all in house Die manufacturing facilities with latest VMC machines from Mazak, Japan.
- Our highly trained and competent operators and engineers give their full attention at all stages of production to ensure the highest quality in our products.
- The machining of the valve bodies and all functioning parts, critical to the tightness and guaranteed functionality of the valves are undertaken on modern Forging and multi axis CNC machines.
- All products and gauges are subject to continuous control and these measurements are documented.
- Bought in parts and materials are strictly controlled.
- Release to customer is only done after final stringent inspections by the quality control engineers.
- Valves are also sent to independent Laboratory for testing on regular basis.
The Safety Policy of our Company is "ORSON HOLDINGS CO. Ltd. commits itself to satisfy its customers through consistent quality and safe products, supplied in time and produced through proper technology and trained work force."
Our company is having UL approval and Pi marked products as per European Directive (TPED).
Orson LPG Valves are manufactured as per EN standards and LPGA code of practice.